December 14, 2009

Darcel McBath placed on IR

Darcel McBath a stand out on ST this year has been placed on IR after he broke his forearm against the Colts yesterday. The Broncos signed Vernon Fox to fill his position. Have your say below.

My take is he will be missed and I hope we don't play Fox, ever, he was terrible when he played for us last season. I hope to see Barrett and Bruton get most of the playing time. Both I think are good safeties.

Also another question, if you were going to fix and solve some of the Broncos problems what would you do?

6 comments:

  1. I would use Hillis more on the closer shorter downs, like 3rd and 1. Even if that is just to create confusion and go with the quick short pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna say the same thing. Either use Hillis on short yardage plays to get the 1st down or use a giant lineman to plow through for a yard. Also do something to help the O-line learn how to not get so many dang false starts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another thing I would like to see is better coverage from Wes Woodyard. On two of Dallas Clark's TDs he was out of position leading to easy scores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to see Hillis more involved in the offense. Also lets get Eddie Royal going, less special teams, more offense. Nnamdi will be covering Marshall this week so I would love to see Royal tear up the Raiders like he did last year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An extra dose of Royal would be good. Also hearing that Bucky will be out and that Knowshon has an injury that will limit him. So Hillis could get alot of extra action this week. I am hoping he does too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a sad day with the loss of Chris Henry he really was turning his life around.

    ReplyDelete