April 19, 2012

Denver Broncos 2012 schedule

If you hadn't noticed the Broncos schedule was released yesterday. This is one of the first steps on our way to playing football in 2012! The schedule is below:

Week Day Date Opponent Time Network
1 Sunday Sep 9, 2012 Pittsburgh Steelers 8:20 pm NBC
2 Monday Sep 17, 2012 at Atlanta Falcons 8:30 pm ESPN
3 Sunday Sep 23, 2012 Houston Texans 4:15 pm CBS
4 Sunday Sep 30, 2012 Oakland Raiders 4:05 pm CBS
5 Sunday Oct 7, 2012 at New England Patriots 4:15 pm CBS
6 Monday Oct 15, 2012 at San Diego Chargers 8:30 pm ESPN
7 BYE
8 Sunday Oct 28, 2012 New Orleans Saints 8:20 pm NBC
9 Sunday Nov 4, 2012 at Cincinnati Bengals 1:00 pm CBS
10 Sunday Nov 11, 2012 at Carolina Panthers 1:00 pm CBS
11 Sunday Nov 18, 2012 San Diego Chargers 4:15 pm CBS
12 Sunday Nov 25, 2012 at Kansas City Chiefs 1:00 pm CBS
13 Sunday Dec 2, 2012 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 4:05 pm FOX
14 Thursday Dec 6, 2012 at Oakland Raiders 8:20 pm NFLN
15 Sunday Dec 16, 2012 at Baltimore Ravens 1:00 pm CBS
16 Sunday Dec 23, 2012 Cleveland Browns 4:05 pm CBS
17 Sunday Dec 30, 2012 Kansas City Chiefs 4:15 pm CBS


The Broncos are scheduled to play five primetime games this season, including the SNF opener against Pittsburgh at home and the following week at Atlanta on MNF.

Denver will also play on SNF in Week 8 as they host the Saints in a matchup that will feature a showdown between Peyton Manning and Drew Brees. The team's other MNF matchup comes at San Diego in Week 6, and they will play a Thursday night game at Oakland Week 14.

Of course, the game sure to receive the most hype of all will be Denver's Week 5 visit to New England to renew Manning's rivalry with Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and the Patriots. This matchup reportedly also received consideration for the SNF opener.

The entire league's schedule can be found here.

As I said the other day the first 8 weeks will be real tough. The good thing thing about this schedule is we play the first game to start the season at home and finish the last two weeks of the season at home. This is getting me so pumped, only a week to the draft now ~ Aussie.

12 comments:

  1. I have gone widget crazy! I could not get the old rotoworld working, I think it is no longer supported. So I have added three down the bottom of the side bar and the ESPN one to the top. Tell me which widgets you like or don't and where you want them, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the rotoworld and ESPN ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok cool, should I remove the others?

    What order should they be in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also the other thing to check is load times. I don't want this to take forever to load.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The CBS one takes forever to load. The new rotoworld is not updated automatically. I'm on ESPN 3 or 4 times throughout the day anyway so I don't really need their once a day headlines here now that I think about it. Whichever ones you like G.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang, thats sad, I have come on here every day just to see what roto has to update me with real quick. That was a good one, but I guess every good thing must come to an end. I was wondering why it was stuck on the JT update

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jazzy! I knew you were lurking around there, how you been? And how is the little fella?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sent an email to Rotoworld asking whether it is still supported by them and to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't really like the look of the CBS one, but it is the only one that does just Broncos news. I may just move it to the bottom.

    The new rotoworld one updates but it is league wide information.

    The espn one is ok but the information on it isn't very specific, I think I will keep it but move it to the bottom.

    As for the MHR one I think I will just change it back to the feed to save some loading time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha,
    Thats how I roll. I am a blogsite stalker. i read comments but dont post. Thinkgs are all good on this end. I am working out of town, which is always good on the financial side. And I am officially a disc golf addict. I am even a member of the professional disc golf association. Well, since it is draft time, I will try to peep in my two cents through the week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha I know, I would love for you to comment more but what can you do.

    That is sick I knew you loved your disc golf.

    And cool, that would be good to get your opinion on broncos topics.

    Also keep your eye out for the draft comp, Digger and I need more changellers. The information post about it should go up tomorrow and the submission post on monday (my time).

    ReplyDelete