August 14, 2009

Training Camp Pictures: Day 13


Hey everyone! Just got back from one awesome week in my home state of Colorado and I was VERY fortunate to attend one of the Broncos training camp practices. Too awesome for words! Had a great time and of course I have some great pictures to share with you all. I never got to meet Champ Bailey but I got some good shots of him (just for Aussie & Doc). The things I do for you people, haha.

Only got to see the last 40-45 minutes but still had a great time being there. Got some autographs from Ronald Fields, Kenny Peterson and Marcus Thomas. I'll take what I can get! I thought the practice went great for the time I was there. Everyone looked pretty sharp... there were a few dropped passes (that should've been caught) but overall a good practice for a young team. Only time will tell how far this team has come during this offseason.




































































































And this is WAY off subject but I'm just so proud of the fish I caught, I just have to share it with you all. My cousins and I did some fishing last Saturday and I caught my first fish in 10 1/2 years... daddy would be proud. So below is a picture of my fishy and his name is Bob.

28 comments:

  1. Alright there ya go... training camp pics and a fish! hahaha I'm off to the movies. Adios amigos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Princess, thanks for the pics, tell me if GIJoe is good to see if i should go see it right away. Anyways, Marshall is not guilty. So happy. :).............Our offense is going to be great. We have so many good recievers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL nice fish!!! Great TC pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madden 10 is so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really, i think ill go get it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. anyone here?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know, its killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1 more freakin hour, cant wait. Im going to eat dinner to pass time and then maybe when im done eating the game will about to start.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 58 MINUTES!!!! AGHHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. By the way nice pics princess

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK ate some enchiladas, MMMMMMMMMM they were good, now i still have 19 minutes to pass, man i wish i had a time machine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha so do I, 15 mins left, oh and I put up a blog to post during game if people want.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 15 MORE MINUTES!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 10 MINUTES!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Getting closer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i dont think im gunna blog during the game, just want to kick back and not try to type at the same time. So ill probably be off in a few moments here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 5 min, that link I gave is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha Dukes says that Sanchez should start. idiot

    ReplyDelete
  19. Game time minutes away go broncos!

    ReplyDelete
  20. lets go to the other blog Aussie put up.

    ReplyDelete
  21. im out, ill chat tomorrow or after the game, laters.

    ReplyDelete