March 7, 2010

Should we move?

Hi guys, I have been doing some research and looking around at different blog types, I am thinking of moving this to a wordpress blog. It offers better features, I am just wondering what you guys think or if that is not a good idea. This blog is a democracy so your opinion matters, so let me know what you think in the comments. Also this blog will run while I set up the new one if that is the decision, there is also a small cost for extra features on wordpress which I am happy to wear. Well that is it let me know what you think. ~ Aussie Out.

6 comments:

  1. Not my call. Just so you let me know where your stories will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats the difference in the new blog we would have, whats a wordpress blog and what is kind of blog is this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a google blog, wordpress is just a blog with more features and is easier to modifiy. A wordpress blog to have a look at as an example is Bronco Madness, http://broncomadness.com/, So we can do something like that.

    For you guys to comment it is a simple set up, you don't need to join anything. So a little easier.

    I am just trying to make this blog better, make it more professional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Otay with me, we should probably wait for Princesses input to before u do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I will wait to hear what Princess says.

    ReplyDelete