Not up for making this a big preview like I have been doing so it will be a short one.
Basically, Rivers will be getting buried... Tebow will have another great game... He'll get more opportunities to throw the ball as he can clearly do so... I think our defense will step up in this last game for Denver, hopefully Champ will get to play (he's a game-time decision).... This could be Champ's last game as a Bronco if he does get to play as he'll become an official unrestricted FA once the game is over; I think his contract talks will depend on whether or not the NFL even has a season next year as talks between the NFL & NFLPA need to be settled... I cannot imagine a 2011 season not happening, I can't fathom that thought so I've come to the conclusion both sides will get something worked out.
I think Tebow & Co., will come together and end this season on a positive note for once and we definitely have something to look forward to with our new QB at the helm. Broncos fight for the win and get it, 28-20.
1) What former Louisville star started 177 games at linebacker for the Broncos from 1973-1986?
2) How did Denver receive the team name 'Broncos' in 1960?
3) What rookie head coach led the Broncos to their very first Super Bowl appearance?
4) In Denver's first SB appearance season, the "Barrel Man" surfaced and became an icon to the team as he would show up to games wearing nothing but an orange aluminum barrel with the Broncos logo, a pair of boots and a cowboy hat for the next 30 years (started in 1977). What was his real name?
5) In the early 80's, the Broncos became the first team in NFL history to play what famous song at their games?
GO BRONCOS!!!! And here's to a much, much better & Tebow-filled 2011 season!!
Happy New Years to all my fellow Broncomaniacs!!